Ater a successful Cycling Question Time for the 2015 general election, we will again be running one for the 2017 General Election.
This will be a chance for members and local residents to put their cycling and transport related questions to representatives of the 6 main parties standing in the Leeds seats.
The event will be chaired by Pete Zanzottera (Pete Z), a Leeds resident who often attends the All Parliamentary Cycle Group, and who works as a Leeds based sustainable travel consultant.
The proposed format is as follows (subject to minor changes)
- Introductions by the chair, Pete Z (5 mins)
- Opening statements (2 mins each)
- Questions from the floor (60 mins)
- Closing statements (2 mins each)
- Refreshments and discussion. (30 mins)
- Ian McCargo: Labour and Co-operative Party candidate for Pudsey
- John Otley: Yorkshire Party candidate for Leeds East
- Martin Hemingway: Green Party candidate Leeds North West
If you would like to attend, please grab a free ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/leeds-cycling-question-time-2017-tickets-34934530120